Friday, September 19, 2008

tonight.....

The Freeman Brothers

I probably should have posted this sooner but I wanted to do some advertising for my dad's band. Those of you who live in Fresno have probably heard about the dance tonight at the Fresno Stake Center. But I bet you didn't know that my Dad was going to be playing! They are reuniting their old high school band for the night. My dad is playing along with 2 of his brothers and others who have played with them in the past. It will be lots of fun! You should come.

3 comments:

life at mono lake said...

i wish i could... i always liked dancing to Don's music.
aunt mona

Marci said...

Be sure to posts some pics and/or videos!!!

Chrissy said...

Aw, it would be SO great to go with everyone!! Have a blast and takes lots of pictures for us!