Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All Grown Up

My brother graduated from high school this month. He is ten years younger than I, which means that I graduated ten years ago. Kinda hard to wrap my head around that one.

He was so cute in his cap and gown. I made him pose for more pictures than he probably liked!

Here are a bunch of pictures so you can think he was cute with me.

Photobucket

not sure how I managed to focus on them while they were moving, but I like it. Nick is closest to the camera.

Photobucket

can you pick him out?

Photobucket

I didn't realize it at the time but I captured him on the screen as he was handed his diploma

Photobucket

this picture is before Elsie peed on Nick, who had to go back to work and didn't have time to go home and change

Photobucket

trying to get that hat to stay put. Isn't he cute.
Congratulations Nick. I love you and I am so proud that you are my brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I officially hate my hair. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Congratulations to Nick! I can't believe he's that old either.

I also love Lila's thigh's and she is an adorable little swinger :)

I think your hair is really cute actually, but if you want change I think you should get some highlights and more pronounced side bangs. I only remember you and your sisters as blonds and I always loved it.

Anonymous said...

I agree - blonder and shorter with bangs! Look how cute Nick's hair looks next to your face!
-Aunt Renee

lolomae said...

I love the picture of the two graduates. Nick and Charlotte are so cute.

Diane said...

I think you are beautiful. Buuuuut since you asked, I love you blonde:) It works with your fair coloring...and take it from an expert, it hides grey better (for future reference). I really like your haircut, a few layers would be fun, but keep the overall shape and length.

Erica said...

Your hair is cute. But if you want to change it, I would have to agree with the others--blond, and some layering.