Sunday, June 14, 2009

For Marci :)

I have a few other things that I wanted to post first but I think Marci will appreciate seeing pictures of her girls while they are away.

Photobucket

Charlotte was so excited to see Ella who she feels like she knows from blog pictures! It didn't take long before they got busy playing in the tree house.

Photobucket

pretty soon more cousins arrived and the animal chasing began.

Photobucket

Charlotte wishing she were brave enough to join the crowd of goat chasers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I planned on staying for only an hour or two but we ended up staying all day. The kids were having so much fun with all of those cousins/friends that I just couldn't bear to pull them away.

3 comments:

Marci said...

THANK YOU Michelle :-)!!! Mike said Ella didn't want to leave she was having so much fun.

Kelley said...

Hi Michelle...I'm Marci's mom and I'm in Ella and Addie withdrawal so I had to visit your blog and see the pictures Marci posted about. WOW...So many CUTE cousins. What a fun time for all the little ones. Thanks for sharing.

lolomae said...

Darling pictures of Saturdays activites.