Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swingers

Aaron hated the swing until he was one, but my girls have all loved it. When I was pregnant with Lila I would give Elsie a snack, a drink and a push and then go sit on a bench while the others played and she was as happy as can be. Now however all I hear from her while at the park is "push me higher, push me higher!"

but not this pretty little girl, she is content to gently sway and observe all the action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

look at those thighs....I could eat them up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




3 comments:

Marci said...

These are my favorite pictures so far!

LaRee said...

Soo cute! Lila is very photogenic.

life at mono lake said...

i can think of nothing sweeter then gently swaying in a swing with the breeze in my hair while i checked out the action all around me around me. the comfort and the security of a nice comfy swing seat. i wish i could fit in one of those, i would put one up in the backyard in a nanosecond. i bet she grows up loving a hammock!