Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Charlotte is officially all done with preschool. She won't be attending any kind of preschool next year and won't be going off to kindergarten yet (her birthday is a day too late). Even though she is ready to go to school, I am looking forward to having her home this one last year. She is such a sweet girl. I think she is the most like me of all my children. She definitely looks most like me. She whispers in my ear multiple times a day that she loves me better than anyone else in the whole wide world. I hope that little secret she shares with me stays true for a long, long time.

Charlotte was so excited to preform all of her songs for us, but of course got stage fright and just stood there wrapping her dress up in her hand exposing her panty covers!

Photobucket

She did get excited about her diploma! Seeing an older sibling get one must have made that piece of paper seem so very special.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had her teacher take a group picture of us...I should have had her take a few

1 comments:

LaRee said...

Yay Charlotte! Congrats to the Preschool Grad!...nice family pic.