Sunday, November 29, 2009

Combo Party

Last year I told the kids that they could have a friend party every other year. This year I was off the hook! Instead we just had a small family celebration for Aaron and Charlotte.
I served soup (Stephanie brought butternut squash) and bread and let them each choose their own cake for me to make. Very Simple.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charlotte set up special "present opening" chairs for Aaron and herself

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I found these two pictures on the camera in the middle of all the party pictures. I think the self photography pics I find are my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charlotte's cake: cherry chip with pink frosting and pink sprinkles

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaron's cake: Funfetti cake with rainbow chip frosting and Christmas sprinkles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like a perfect party. One of my favorite meals is soup and bread. It is one of the best things about cold weather.

LaRee said...

That was a fun birthday party, yummy soup and your fabulous french bread...cute pics!