Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We spent Thanksgiving at my Dad's house for the first time since I can't remember when.....before I had kids I guess. Nick was out of town visiting with his family so the kids and I spent the night before with my dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ali and I did the cooking

Photobucket
everything was perfect, and Nick arrived in time to eat with us

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
When everyone was getting nice and comfortable and ready to nap, I dragged them all out to take pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We should have gone out about an hour sooner but we did get some cute pictures.
And of course, before heading back, we just had to smash some pennies!

Photobucket

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Cute thanksgiving post...smashed pennies and all, how fun!

Erica said...

I remember flattening pennies by the house you grew up in. Fond memories.....

Diane said...

love the train track photos.