Monday, November 9, 2009

My 28th Birthday

Turning 28 was very easy for me.......until I realized that 10 years ago I was turning 18......and that does NOT seem like 10 years ago.....and then in 10 more years I will turn 38!!!

My dad said that you are ready for each age as they come. I hope he is right.

One thing is for sure.......having kids makes time go by way too fast.


Photobucket
this little thing will be 11 when I am 38.....hopefully those eyes will still be the same

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The kids had fun making robots out of present packaging!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got lots of fun presents......but my favorite was Nick doing the dishes!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

Happy birthday! It is always the craziest to think about how old our kiddos will be in 10 years...crazy! I'm glad you had a good day :-)!

Chrissy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Michele! I was JUST looking through my birthday calendar and saw that I was way behind and missed yours. I'll send out the card today!

Diane said...

I love your dad's advice about being ready for each age...he is a wise man. Your house is looking so good, you have done a lot of decorating since I was there. Happy Birthday, cutie.