Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkins

We tried a new pumpkin patch this year but I wish we hadn't. Our usual, the Pumpkin King was better in my opinion. The kids suffered through my picture taking and then we didn't even let them go on all of the carnival rides they had to offer. Mean parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I took about 15 pictures like this

Photobucket
but luckily I managed one like this too


Photobucket

Photobucket
hunting for the perfect pumpkin.....or probably pointing out all the cool rides they were hoping for

Photobucket
Our cute daddy........and pumpkin hauler

6 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow you have cute kids!

Marci said...

They look so cute in their orange and black...and you got a winning shot with all of them looking...CONGRATS :-)!

Diane said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cute pumpkin pics!

Olsens said...

These pictures were soooo cute! If baby stealing wasn't considered such a crime, I'd snatch Lila up in a heartbeat-she is so adorable!

LaRee said...

How cute!...they look like they belong on a magazine cover...really!

aLi said...

the picture of elsie with the green pumpkin is my favorite. all around fantastic