Monday, November 30, 2009

Deck the Halls

A couple of years ago I started a tradition of having a fancy candle light dinner at home on the night we decorate our tree. It's a fun one and the kids especially love to help set the table.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another part of the tradition is opening a new ornament. This year I picked out felt animals, which I thought were very fun........but the kids were not as into them as they were their princess and star wars ornaments from last year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your traditions....candlelight dinner and gift ornaments and Charlotte playing the flute....love it.
Aunt T

Boydston Family said...

That is a great idea. Love the way the table looked.

Brittany said...

What a nice tradition! Your house looks so cute in the background of the pictures. I'm sad we didn't get time to drive over and see it when I was in town :( I also love that last picture of Elsie.