Saturday, November 20, 2010

Aaron's Party

We had Aaron's friend party last Saturday at the Nickel Arcade. By the looks of the pictures it would seem that we had the arcade mostly to ourselves. However, the place was packed! I was really glad that I only let Aaron invite a small group of boys. It would have been way too hard to keep track of anymore that I had.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaron really wanted me to make him a cheesecake, so I did. But I also made cup cakes just in case the other boys didn't want it. And sure enough, they didn't!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaron said it was the best birthday ever and he wants to have his party there every year.


{We probably won't be having any more parties there because it seems that questionable people like to hang out in arcades on the weekends. Who knew? But the kids all had fun and I don't think that they noticed the weirdos!}


Now that that party is over I can start planning Charlotte's... and Aaron's baptism... and a family party for them... and a party for Elsie... and then Christmas...

2 comments:

Marci said...

Your cheesecake looked so pretty and yummy! You are going to be a busy lady...good luck :-)! (happy late birthday to you too!)

LaRee said...

What a fun birthday party!...and the cheesecake looks scrumptious!