Monday, November 1, 2010

FHE

We have been wanting to check out the Nickel Arcade for Aaron's birthday party for a while,so one night for family home evening we invited the Creeks and finally went.
First we went to Shanghi for dinner, which is always delicious! Elsie ate more orange chicken than anyone else at the table!

Photobucket

A mom on Charlotte's soccer team told me about the birthday parties there and when I mentioned it to Aaron he was very excited.

Photobucket

My older kids ran off with Nick and I didn't see much of them while we were there. I was busy trying to keep track of the younger ones. They all had a good time and whenever we drive by it now they ask if we can stop.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It isn't a very big place, but Aaron didn't care, so we booked a party for him and all the boys in his class. He can't wait!

3 comments:

Tree said...

Yum, Shanghi my favorite.

Tree said...

Yum, Shanghi my favorite.

Anonymous said...

is there an echo in here?

Nick