Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Elsie's 4th birthday!

Now that Elsie's birthday is officially one month behind us, I thought I would post some pictures from her special day!

After her present hunt, which I took zero pictures of, we had her request of cinnamon rolls for breakfast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a low key day at home playing with her new toys, mainly her dress up clothes, shoes and accessories!

Around lunch time we got dressed in real clothes and went to the grocery store to buy something for lunch and for ingredients to make her cake.

She chose lunchables for lunch with capri-sun and fruit snacks. I wasn't too surprised! I was so tired of cake by this point and was able to convince her of a rice crispy cake so we bought marshmallows and rice crispies.

But before all that we had to pose for some birthday pictures!

None of these poses were prompted by me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our lunch, we played some more, made her birthday cake, and waited for Daddy to come home so we could go out to eat at Red Robin before her party. We had 4 free kids meal coupons and this was the perfect time to put them to use!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As our guests started to arrive she decided that proper birthday attire was one of her new dress-up outfits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loved being the center of attention and having all of her wishes granted... and just like last year she came running into my room crying the next morning because "Charlotte said it's not my birthday anymore!"

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy late birthday Elsie! It sounds like it was a perfect birthday, that lasts all day. I love her poses :-)