Monday, December 20, 2010

Pump It Up Party

After much debate over party plans for Charlotte and Elsie... Cake decorating party, tea party, jewelry making party, etc... we finally decided that a combined party at pump it up would be the easiest (for me) and most fun (for them) option.

And fun it was. There were close to 30 kids and it was madness! But it was contained madness, and not the kind that destroys my house or my patience!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Daddy let me go, I want to play!)

Photobucket

The kids played for 90 minutes and most of them were running non-stop the entire time! Here are most of the kids, minus those who couldn't miss one second of jumping time to pause for a picture.

Just look at those pink, sweaty faces!

Photobucket

I figured that since almost zero effort went into the actual party, I could have fun making a fancy cake. The girls helped me pick out these cute butterflies in hello cupcake! and we spent the weekend making them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess I missed Elsie blowing out her candles...Oops!

Photobucket

The girls had so much fun sitting in the massive birthday chair. They didn't mind sharing at all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun party...

...and just like that it was over!

With minimal planning and no clean-up required,
let me tell you... this time of year, that is my kind of party!

2 comments:

LoRen said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I'm taking Carson and Riley to a birthday party at pump it up this weekend. This post made me slightly less stressed about it :)

Erica said...

LOVE the butterflies!!! Good job!