Friday, December 3, 2010

Photobucket

This is a holiday tradition that I love!

I grew up right next to this street and for as long as I can remember my family has been walking, driving, and caroling down the lane. I have pictures of my cousins and I, looking at the exact same displays that my kids look at. I took Aaron at 5 days old (probably a mistake, I didn't make it very far!) and it even helped get labor started with Charlotte! I have very fond memories of Christmas Tree Lane.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Wedehase Family Blog said...

I'll never forget the walk we did together down Christmas Tree Lane. You were very pregnant and walked the entire 2 miles there and back. And poor Nick was pulling that very wagon with flat tires. And Dave was singing (or yelling) Christmas Carols the whole time. Oh what fun memories. We'll have to do it again sometime.