Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I think I need to get a life

Charlotte made a collage for me at preschool.
She also made one for herself.

Charlotte's
filled with Princesses, Dora and dollhouses

Mine
Stain remover, mouthwash and panty liners??!!

Seriously? Is this what I've become? My daughter thinks that these are the things that interest me? I'm glad she did at least throw a necklace on there (though I hope she never buys that one for me)

but really, I need a new hobby.

(btw...what is with those candles? When are panty liners ever romantic?)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too funny!!!

life at mono lake said...

one fathers day we made mosaics when i was about her age. i made a mosaic of a pack of cool cigarettes. i really think dad tried to stop smoking then. suffice it to say that he was not impressed. i am sure that he thought that that was all i thought of him too. personally, i was proud of the art work. i didnt really read as much into as he did.
kids
they never miss a thing do they
auntie mona

Marci said...

How funny...especially the pantyliners :-)!

Wedehase Family Blog said...

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw this! That is so funny! Kids and their honest way they see things. I love it! :)

I hope you plan on keeping both collages to show Charlotte when she is older and can appreciate what she truly did.

Erica said...

Hil-Larious!!!!!!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That is hillarious, and the kid pictures below turned out darling!

Jessica Havican said...

HAHAHAHA THAT'S HILARIOUS!