Monday, November 3, 2008

Wish list

Dear Nick,

I just wanted to remind you that my birthday is coming up this week. I know that you have been very busy lately with working, helping me keep the house clean, a new baby etc. and I thought I might help you out a little. I know that you have been consumed by thoughts of what to buy me for my birthday so here are some ideas, in no particular order.

Double Jogging stroller/bike trailer



A super cute winter jacket (and a body like that too)


Food processor


New Camera


Pampered Chef chopper


Sees candy (nuts and chews please)
Pampered chef baking stone and 2 pizza stones (I promise to make more cookies and to stop burning our pizza if I get these!!)



New addition of Illustrated stories from the Book of Mormon




and last but NOT least....more shoes!


I hope this relieves some stress for you ;)

4 comments:

Marci said...

That's a great list! Tell him buy 2 of whatever he decides on and send some my way too :-)!

Boydston Family said...

Great list but are you putting that out there for the rest of us??? ha ha I vote for the Camera i want one of those too.

Chrissy said...

we seriously are related.

Terri said...

Now... why didn't I think of a list like that for my birthday!
I hope you get it all!