Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They grow so fast....

Lila will be four weeks old on Friday. She had already outgrown some of the little preemie outfits that I had. I find myself getting sad when I can tell that she has grown. I don't know if or how many more children we will have and I just want her to stay little forever....

but she just keeps on growing

here she is about 20 hours old


notice the pants go down to her ankles

Now here at 3 weeks with the same pants almost up to her knees

stay small baby Lila...stay small!

3 comments:

Marci said...

I love the high water pants - hilarious...and amazing that it happened only 3 weeks later. She is so cute! Does you think she looks like any of your other kids when they were newborns?

Chrissy said...

You can do it, Lila... just stay small... :)

Jessica Havican said...

Wow! She is growing so fast! She's adorable!!