Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Soccer Game

This season seemed to fly by. The arrival of Miss Lila probably helped. I liked this team much better than the team from last year. There were a few kids from his class on the team and I really liked some of the moms so practices were more fun. Aaron also got more into the games this year and it was very fun to watch him. Thanks to everyone who came out to watch him play this season.








Next year he moves up to the under 8 league. I think they start adding in some rules and they might even keep score. I hope he continues to have good coaches who want the kids to have fun rather than some of the others I've seen who just want to win. I don't think Aaron would do too well with that.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

How fun! Goooooo Aaron!

Marci said...

I WANT Charlotte's outfit!!! SO cute :-)! The pictures of Aaron playing soccer are cute too of course :-)!

Grama Peechee said...

You're right that the season flew by. It seems like we just went to the first game.
So... when does Charlotte start sports ;)