Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Freeman Bros

Last weekend was the second annual Freeman Brothers quad stake performance/dance. I'm not sure it was publicised well in most stakes though because it felt more like just a Fresno Stake dance. Either way it was tons of fun! Even more fun than last year. (though I was pregnant last year and probably wasn't a fair judge) It was dark which means I either had to use my flash or take blurry pictures. I hate the flash so I opted for blurry. Sorry if they hurt your eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I definitely think that my dad and his brothers are the most talented musicians around.

What? I'm not biased.

On Sunday I overheard some people talking in the foyer about how much fun they had at the dance. They said that even though they weren't dancing they had a great time and that the band really put on a show.


And it was true.

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Pretty good pics of the "GIG", even with the blur...It was alot of fun!...I know some people who came who don't like loud music and they said it was alot of fun!

lolomae said...

We did enjoy the Dance, of course we couldn't be prejudice...could we?

Anonymous said...

Great Photos. That was soooo much fun. I also liked sitting with your family in church on sunday. It is so cool your family is Mom and Dad ward, or is it the other way around?