Wednesday, August 5, 2009

never been asked

My Aunt Diane tagged me. I think this might be the first time I have ever been tagged. So rather than sort through and edit pictures to post I'll just answer 65 random questions that I have apparantly never been asked. Maybe I'll blog more tomorrow.

I tag everyone in my family (except for the ones who have already been tagged)

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Orange, got it on Clearance at Target

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes I would!

4. Do you plan outfits? I used to but I'm not happy with my current wardrobe (or the way I fit into most of it) so I end up putting it off until the last minute.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Pretty content. Maybe a little sleepy.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Rug in the living room.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Last night we slept with the windows open and all night long I thought I could hear people trying to steal my children. Most of my dreaming revolved around that.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No, but I did see an old co-worker from about 8 years ago at the park.

9. What are you craving right now? pretty much always craving rocky road ice cream.

10. Do you floss? Yes, but not every day.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage Patch kids.

12. Are you emotional? Yes, but not out of control.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Can't say that I have

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick

15. Do you like your hair? As I've mentioned before, No I HATE it. I just can't do blond myself and make it look anywhere near decent and I don't want to pay someone else to do it. I'm also very tired of the cut.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes. Becoming a mother has boosted my self esteem greatly. I was painfully shy and VERY self conscious all the way through High School. I am enjoying this stage in life SO much more.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush? Sure, not everyone can say that they have eaten with a former president.

18. What are you listening to right now? The breeze blowing through my window.

19. Were your parents strict? MUCH more than they are now!

20. Would you go sky diving? NEVER.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, my favorite is with Pineapple, but mandarin oranges are pretty good too.

22. Have you met a celebrity? Don't thing so.

23. Do you rent movies often? Netflix

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now?Wedding ring

25. How many countries have you visited? Just Mexico

26. Have you made a prank phone call? I made quite a few in Jr. High.

27. Ever been on a train? Yep

28. Brown or white eggs? I buy white, but I like to look at the brown ones!

29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.

30.Do you use chapstick? Yes.


31. Do you own a gun? No but we will soon. Nick has been dying to get one for the past few years.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Nick.

34.Are you too forgiving? I like to forgive. I certainly have plenty which I need to be forgiven of.

35. Ever been in love? Yes I have

36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working.

37. Ever have cream puffs? yes

38. Last time you cried? I cried a bunch today. I cried at the end of "Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium", and I'm reading/listening to the Work and the glory series and it makes me cry a lot too.

39. What was the last question you asked? "Are you sure you want a milkshake? You were just asleep!"

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall without a doubt. I love the cool weather, the beautiful colors ALL the birthdays! and the holidays. New school year, the fair....just about everything exciting in our family happens in the fall.

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, I almost did get one but I went with 2 of my friends and they didn't have time to do all 3 of us. We were going to come back but THANKFULLY we never did!

42. Are you sarcastic? Not too much.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Don't think so.

44. Ever walked into a wall? No, but Charlotte did once... it was hilarious. Nick and I still laugh about it........are we bad parents?

45. Favorite color? green

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes, the first I can remember was a boy in 2nd grade who was trying to kiss me.

47. Is your hair curly?No

48. What was the last CD you bought? No idea

49. Do looks matter? Yes. It would be nice if they didn't, but they certainly do.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Depends, a cheater in a game or a relationship? That's a tough one.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Nope, we share a plan for 60 a month!

52 Do you like your life right now? Yes, I really do love life. I have everything I want plus so much more.

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? No, we never bought a converter box and don't have cable. It's just movies around here for us.

54. Can you handle the truth? Probably depends.

55. Do you have good vision? yes

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I get irritated by people outside of my family easier than I would like to admit. I'm trying to be a more loving person. But I think I truly dislike/hate only one person. I'm also actively praying for help on that one.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Everyday, but usually short conversations.

58. The last person you held hands with? Elsie, walking to the car from the movie theatre.

59. What are you wearing?Black yoga pants with a white t-shirt and a light jacket.


60.What is your favorite animal? really not an animal person

61. Where was your profile picture taken? On my bed, by Aaron

62. Can you hula hoop? yes, but not as good as when I was in elementary school.

63. Do you have a job? yes, but not a paying one.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A new outfit for Aaron to wear on his first day of first grade *tear

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Many times

2 comments:

Diane said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, Michelle. It is a fun way to get to know you a little better. This was my first tag too and I really enjoyed it.

I am so glad you didn't get a tat, and I liked your answer about forgiveness :)

LaRee said...

Really glad you didn't get the tatoo...Rocky Road Ice Cream, also a favorite!