Thursday, October 1, 2009

Because we are awesome parents

Aaron lost his third baby tooth.


The next morning I heard "Aaaaawww......she didn't come"

I was instantly filled with dreadful guilt

"maybe she was sick....or she got lost....maybe she was on the other side of the world last night and tonight she will be over here, she's not Santa you know".

"yeah, but she is magic"

"Yes. that is true"


The next night when the tooth fairy finally decided to show up, she found this


Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh....break my heart

7 comments:

Diane said...

That is sooo precious... tugs at my heart.

Erica said...

did you write back as the tooth fairy?

Chrissy said...

Aw, that is adorable!!!

Marci said...

Oh...so cute.

Jessica Havican said...

What a precious, break your heart moment. I remember when the tooth fairy forgot to come after I lost my first tooth. That's a good question, did you write back as the tooth fairy??

Rachel said...

oh how sad. I too remember when the tooth fairy failed to arrive.

LaRee said...

How adorable!...Aaron's writing is pretty good for just starting 1st grade!