Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ward Party

Well, after an unplanned month long blogging break, I am back......with lots of catching up to do! I have 13 posts scheduled to post and that only catches me up to before our cruise, which will be several more. I may schedule two a day so that I can at least be caught up by christmas. Check back often!
Our ward party was not unlike any other. Chili cook off, pumpkin carving contest, face painting and trunk or treating.
But, it was a free dinner and another excuse for the kids to dress up! Elsie and Charlotte had a hard time deciding what to wear for Halloween so this gave them the chance to wear two different costumes this year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica Havican said...

Ok, that look between Optimus Prime and the Ninja is priceless. They look like they are about to duke it out. HAHA!

Brittany said...

Welcome back, I'm excited for all your posts! I love the kids' Halloween costumes!

Anonymous said...

The Gold Dress!!! I remember you wearing that dress Michele! I am so glad that you have it around for your girls to wear.

I may have to have a new favorite Lila picture; the one in the pumpkin outfit is just too cute!

Auntie Kelley