Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

I was so happy that Charlotte wanted to wear the red coat I made for Aaron two years ago. It was sooo cute on her. I did make the queen costume that she wore to the ward party, but I thought this costume was the winner.
We tried out trick or treating in our new neighborhood this year. Jonathan, my cousin Marissa's son who I have started watching everyday, came with us too.
We started the night off with lots of family and chili and cornbread.
Our neighborhood turned out to be pretty good. We didn't go very far and the kids had plenty of candy.
Then when we were finished we came home to watch ghostbusters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

I'm glad you're back and I am once again amazed by you. The costumes are awesome and you are watching a child in addition to your own too?! No wonder the blogging has been waiting!

Chrissy said...

How fun! And I'm glad you're blogging again too!!

Diane said...

everyone looks great, the pirates are awsome!