Thursday, December 3, 2009

Charlotte turns 5!!!!

We did the card thing for Charlotte too. Her day started out with donuts and a new outfit, as usual. I think every birthday should start with a new outfit.

Photobucket

Then we went to visit with her friend Kayln, where she got to open another present!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we left Kayln's house we went to McDonalds, but I guess I didn't take any pictures there. Probably because there were a lot of kids and I was buzy making sure Lila didn't get herself into trouble.

Photobucket

When Aaron got out of school Charlotte got to open up the rest of her presents.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After Aaron's Train ride suprise I knew I needed to get creative with Charlotte's suprise. I spent lots of time trying to come up with something that wouldn't seem small compared to a Train ride. Then I remembered something, her FAVORITE place to go............
CHUCKEE CHEESE!!
She was thrilled!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nick was working late so this is what I looked like all night. Camera bag on one arm, purse and baby on the other, and camera around my neck.....hence no good pictures.......but Charlotte (and the others) had fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Above you can see Aaron and Charlotte playing some video games. This is about all I saw of them that night. Meanwhile I was stuck on the other side of the room in the little kid section with the little girls. It's a good thing Chuckee Cheese is pretty secure.

Photobucket
From there we went to Grandpa Don's house for dinner and cake, cupcakes and ice cream for his birthday too!

Photobucket
Happy 5th Birthday pretty girl!
Happy 53rd Birthday Grandpa Don!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow you get the mom of they year award for that, I can't believe you squeezed all of that into one day, what a fun birthday for Charlotte!

Diane said...

love the shot of you in the mirror. i honestly don't think i would have been brave enough to do chuck e cheese without help...good job!