Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day at Sea

I'm pretty sure we just spent the first full day on board exploring the ship and hanging out, but this is the only picture I have. I think we were playing a card game here, or maybe we just finished watching a show. Whatever we were doing it was fun and relaxing, I do know that.

Photobucket
The day at Sea was also the formal dinner night. I like a lot of these pictures, but the lighting was awful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(our legs, photo by Preston)

Photobucket
(waiting for the rest of our group to be ready)

Photobucket
this is our waiter, Sandor (I think). We all loved him.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was pulled my to dance with this waitress

Photobucket
luckily Nick stepped in and saved me:)
Photobucket
and then we returned to our cabin to find one of many towel animals
next up..........Catalina
(and more pictures than should ever be put in one post)

4 comments:

Diane said...

oh it makes me want to go on a cruise. you looked great in that cute dress and coat!

Tree said...

I love the picture of you and Nick dancing.

LaRee said...

I agree, cute pic you guys dancing...also like your formal attire!

Brittany said...

I love your dress. You and Nick are such a good looking couple :-)