Friday, December 11, 2009

Going home

Photobucket

The final day on the ship really isn't a day at all. Basically we woke up, packed our bags, then ate breakfast while we waited for our number to be called so we could get off the ship.

I went through the San Diego Temple when I was 11 before it was dedicated with our ward's mutual. I do remember that it was beautiful, but the bus ride down there stuck in my memory more than the actual temple.

Since we were in San Diego, we stopped by too see it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Nativity to remind me that we were right in the middle of Christmas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It started raining just as we were leaving the temple grounds. Our drive home looked much like our drive there.

Photobucket

After a fabulous week full of no responsibilities I felt relaxed, refreshed, and ready to start being a mom again!

0 comments: