Monday, October 25, 2010

7 years

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just because he refused me a good smile I am posting all of his goofy faces for the world to see :)
We Celebrated our anniversary last weekend. 7 years of marriage, 5 years of eternal marriage.
We didn't do anything fancy, in fact I forgot until the week of that it was even coming up, but it was fun to go out on a date. We have slacked off on that department.

Photobucket
I didn't just want someone else to cook for me, I wanted to watch them do it!

Photobucket

After dinner we went to the movie theatre to see what was playing, but in the end we were too tired to wait for a show that we wanted to see, so we had dessert instead!
For our 10 year anniversary we want to go on a big trip....I should start planning it soon... any suggestions?

Photobucket
(see, super tired. Is it having 4 kids or turning 30 that does it to you?)

1 comments:

Marci said...

I think both :-)! Happy Anniversary! I'm aiming for Costa Rica, Machu Pichu or in my wildest dreams, Bora Bora for an anniversary trip :-)!