Monday, October 18, 2010

Soccer season

I really thought about skipping soccer this year. In the end I thought that it would be a good way for Aaron to meet more kids at this school, and then I couldn't tell Charlotte no if we were letting Aaron play! I very quickly realized I had made a mistake when we started having practice Monday through Thursday and 2 or 3 games every Saturday. Life just seems too rushed. They got home from school around 3:40, quickly try to get some homework done, rush back to school for practice, hurry home to try to get some dinner before showers/baths, sriptures, prayers and bed. I have told the kids to have fun and enjoy it because this will be the last year! They didn't take it too hard.
In the meanwhile we are enjoying the games. It is fun to watch them out on the field.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Love the cute little spectators pic!

Anonymous said...

I watched Michael and his friends play soccer for 12 years in a row. I still don't get it. All I know is that is fun to play and boring to watch. After about the 2nd season Britt and Chrissy would ask us to get them a babysitter so they wouldn't have to go to the games.

Your post brought back a lot of memories!

The little kids are very cute in their soccer gear.

life at mono lake said...

nice.