Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Charlotte's Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

We went to a lot of different pumpkin patches this year. Thank goodness 2nd graders don't take this trip too! This time we went to Cobb Ranch. It is very different going on a field trip as a mother of a boy, than it is as the mother of a girl. I was surrounded by all of Charlotte's little girl friends and I have to say that I enjoy 5 year old girls a little better than 5 year old boys! Charlotte has two little BFF's (Charlotte J, and Natalie) and lots of other friends as well. We all had fun learning about pumpkins, going on a hay-ride, petting the animals, and searching for the perfect pumpkin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is a group shot of her class. The little girl in red next to her is Natalie. I work in Charlotte's class every monday (thanks to grandma and LaRee for all the babysitting!) and even though I do have some favorites, I honestly like all of the kids in her class. I did not feel the same about Aaron's kindergarten class! I think a big part of it has something to do with the fact that I am not pregnant or nursing a baby. I really used to like all kids, but ever since I started having babies I have been easily irritated by ones that aren't mine! I am happy that my love for children is coming back.

After our fun it was time for the kids to get back on the bus, and for the parents to go home, and time for me to pick up my other babies!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Megan said...

So, I hope I don't seem crazy, but I love reading your cute blog! You have a cute family you guys!!! So just incase you ever view mine...I made my blog private so if you want an invite then get me your email address and I'll invite you guys.
My email is harris1614@msn.com