Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Costumes 2010

With Halloween being on a Sunday, the whole weekend was filled with parties and there were lots of opportunities to dress up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Friday night Lila was a spider... and then on Saturday she wanted to be a cowgirl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We found this wig in the dress-up box and Elsie had to incorporate it into a costume so on Friday night she was Fancy Nancy... and then on Saturday she was Snow White again, but this time with black hair!

Photobucket

Charlotte just stuck with Pippi (thankfully because she was adorable!!)
here is mt attempt to get the "pippi skip" with my camera. (I did record it also, it might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course Aaron just wanted to be a ninja. I paid 10 dollars for that costume at Wal-Mart last year. It is a very cheap costume and there are holes in both knees, but he loves it so I guess I got my money's worth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: