Friday, October 29, 2010

Character Day

Our kids school has a little Character Day Parade where they parade around Fig Garden Village trick-or-treating to all the little shops. They are supposed to dress as their favorite character from a book.

Photobucket

Charlotte and I read Pippi Longstocking over the summer and we watched the movie too. Charlotte is a pro at doing the Pippy skip so hers was an easy choice. Her little pinafore was easy and fun to throw together and she even helped sew the patches on! This was the most fun I've had pulling a costume together, and the final product was perfect! She looked great!!
Photobucket

Aaron wanted to be a Ninja again. I offered to make him another costume, maybe an all black one so that at least he would look different than he did last year. But he didn't want me to. He wanted to wear the exact same one he did last year. It was kind of a stretch in my opinion but his "character" was a ninja from The Magic Tree House series Ninjas at Nightfall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we dropped the kids off at school we headed over to Jamba juice to order a drink and get ready for the parade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and now here are some of my monkeys :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I can't even begin to say how much I love this picture)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: