Friday, October 22, 2010

Elsie's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Elise's preschool went to a pumpkin patch in Reedley for their field trip. At first I was grumpy about the 40 minute drive, but it was a really fun place to go.

It was too crowded to get a lot of pictures that I really wanted, like on a super fun bridge, on in the rabbit hole, but I still got some fun ones that I love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tree said...

I love the pictures of the Elsi running through the corn stalks. Oh, childhood is so fun. I'm glad you made the 40 minute drive.

LaRee said...

I didn't know pre-schoolers had so many fun field trips...you got some cute pics!