Thursday, October 9, 2008

3 Weeks

This morning was my 37 week check up (3 more to go!) This is big news because I am now considered to be full term. Unfortunately I have nothing to report. I had Elsie with me so I didn't ask to be checked. Just the usual measure my belly and listen to the heart beat. I have another appointment in 5 days and I'll ask her to check me then. That is if I'm still pregnant. I'm really hoping not to be. I've decided that next Tuesday would be an ideal day to have the baby. My midwife will be taking some time off and will be gone next Wednesday through Sunday and I really don't want to wait until she gets back. That would give me one more weekend with my family of 5 and it wouldn't interfere with any weekend activities like soccer games and birthday parties. This way my midwife can deliver the baby and Jodi would be able to come very shortly after.

So everyone wish me luck

On to other Big News! Aaron discovered that he has two loose teeth this morning!! They are his bottom two teeth. I thought you lost your top teeth first so for a second I got scared that maybe he accidentally knocked them loose somehow. But, he is almost 6 and he did get his bottom teeth first so I guess this is it! It made me sad for a moment to have him be old enough to loose his baby teeth. But he was so excited about it that I quickly got excited too. Here come the days of ugly school pictures due to oddly proportioned toothy grins!

Tooth Fairy, get ready!

p.s. Erika just started a blog for all you Robbins who might be interested! There is a link on my side bar under family.

3 comments:

life at mono lake said...

wow, how exciting. I am so happy for you! Midwifes were pretty popular in Yosemite..

and look at those big beautiful eyes of your son. now, he can sing that 'all i want for christmas is my two front teeth' song....

three weeks. 21 days. or sooner. wow. make sure saucy documents it so we, i mean i, can see some pics!!
good luck
love mona

Marci said...

I did a google search for how to make them big and one of sites said when you are in the Edit HTML part of posting, you upload the picture and in the code there is a part that says: /s320/ you just change it to /s800/

The only thing is I want to figure out how to do an inbetween size, but if you do s600, etc. the pictures don't publish. We'll see.

aLi said...

i remember when my two front teeth were so much bigger than the rest of my teeth. i would draw my pictures with big ol front teeth and the rest little almost like a rabbit. hahaha