Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Bath


I think that this is the first time that I took pictures of any of my kids actual first bath. I am also pretty sure that this is the first baby of mine to not cry through her first bath, which may be why I never bothered with the camera before.



Lila (pronounced lie-la and not lee-la) is such an easy baby. Last night she only woke up once to eat and then fell right back to sleep.

I absolutely love having four children. I don't remember what I was scared of last spring. I love having four even more than I loved having three. I could take four more. It is amazing how your love can instantly multiply. Only nine days old and the thought of our family without her seems incomplete.

Even when she goes slightly cross-eyed!

9 comments:

Erica said...

It's amazing how fast they change their looks. Pretty soon all four of them can take a bath together. Actually, that might be a little chaotic. But it would make for some cute pictures.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Congrats you guys. She is absolutely perfect. And I love her name too!

life at mono lake said...

how beautiful. i want one!!

so,.. who cant pronounce Lila??

you will one busy little momma.
the pictures are precious
aunt mona

Chrissy said...

Has it been 9 days already?!?!

She is beautiful :)

Boydston Family said...

she is so cute. I can't believe she only woke up once.LUCKY

Jessica Havican said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous... as all of of your children are. I love the names you pick out for your children. Seriously names I would pick for my kids. :-)

Tree said...

She's so pretty, I'm in love.

Diane said...

She is sooo beautiful!

Brittany said...

I love what you wrote about loving 4 kids and you could handle 4 more. Not having any yet I wonder how I will even deal with 1 :)