Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The biggest reason I cant wait to have this baby

I was blog stalking the other day and I came across this adorable little outfit that Marci's mom (who I have never met) is making for her girls. I loved it instantly and had to find it.

In my search I also found this dress and immediately fell in love (not so much with the pants though) They look simple enough and I also found my new favorite fabric designer Amy Butler.


But how in the world am I supposed to make these dresses when I can't even tie my own shoes or upload pictures to our computer (which by the way is why I haven't posted any blogs lately, our tower is on the floor and I can't bend over to plug in the cord). I am excited to have a new little personality added to our family and the sweet spirit that newborns always bring to your home

but at the moment I just want to do something productive!

7 comments:

Marci said...

What is your countdown at? They are the cutest patterns and fabrics! I love that dress you found too (but definitely agree on the no pants!).

Chrissy said...

agreed. pants are lame. but the dresses would be so so so cute on your girls.

kinda reminds me of something Stephanie would put on her baby girls, too!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Those outfits are so DARLING! You poor thing, hang in there!

Chrissy said...

Hey Michele!

Can you please email your mailing address to christinenaomi@yahoo.com?

Hope you like your fun little prize!

Diane said...

ok guys. I grew up in the sixties and happen to like the pants. (not)

hang in there Michelle, you are almost there...

...then, you get to just enjoy that "it was all worth it" feeling.
Isn't it nice how heaven just opens up and let us in for a short, peaceful time right after a baby is born. It is really one of the best feelings in this life.

Grama Peechee said...

Hey honey, I know it was a mistake, but the song you added is one of my favorite. You have to show me how to add my own.

aLi said...

lets make some purses!