Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Anxious Mother

This is my (Nick aka King of the Castle) first attempt at an entry.
Yesterday when I finally got home from work my queen Michele ( the real decision maker of the family) kept rambling about how she was probably going to have me take her to the hospital. Being a tired man I used the smile and nod technique to satisfy her, at which point she would go and talk to Ally. I was further summoned at 815 with bags in hand that it was time to go to the hospital.
To make a long story short and not so boring,....... Michele is now at the hospital with her mom and should be delivering the baby later today. Pictures and a better story to follow later. NICK

2 comments:

Marci said...

Keep us posted!!! Good luck Michelle :-)!

Chrissy said...

WAHOO!!!! I'm so excited to see photos!