Friday, October 17, 2008

ITS ALIVE........AND OUT OF THE WOMB!!!

Today the fabulous Michele popped out #4! Baby Lila was born at (contrary to other posts) 12:17 and is absolutely a princess. She definitely has a Freeman nose however and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Michele is doing great and says she feels a hundred times better. I think she is still surprised that she is not still prego! At one point she sat up and said "...oh yea, I'm not pregnant anymore." Then leaned forward further, just because she could. All in all she performed wonderfully and I am very proud of her.
So family, look forward to lots of pictures and more of her fantastic blogging.
-Nick-

3 comments:

Marci said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see her!

Diane said...

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!!!
It is fun to have another cute Cabiness in the world. You are a good hubby for taking over the blogging duties and keeping us all up to date!

LoRen said...

what's wrong with a freeman nose? i happen to like my freeman nose.